Allure Bridal Salon Policies
1. Appointments are suggested but not necessary.
2. Making and keeping all types of appointments are the customer's responsibility.
3. Alterations cost extra.
4. Allure Bridal Salon is not responsible for any dress sizing problems. Additional charges will apply to correct any dress sizing problems caused by weight gain/loss, customer requesting a specific size, or pregnancy.
5. The bride will be the point of contact between Allure Bridal Salon and her entire bridal party. In the event of a wedding cancellation, bridesmaid drop-out, or for any other reason, the deposit will be lost unless the balance is paid in full.
6. Any customer found to be trying on or viewing Allure Bridal's dress samples for the sole purpose of ordering on-line will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement authority.
7. Customers have no claim on merchandise 7 days past wearing date even if paid in full.